Old January 3rd 10, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default New Years Shout Out to BushcraftGreg for the Invite to RRS

On Jan 2, 9:46*pm, Krypsis wrote:
Gregg wrote:
On Dec 30, 4:47 pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
A quick New Years shout out goes to BushcraftGreg for the special
invite he extend to the Distinguished Troll Society while we were over
at Rec dot Knives...He was correct, we've been able to bring a lot to
the group!...I'm sure Baka, Krypto, Chuckles the Klown, and Ph.dufus
don't appreciate it but who really cares what they think anyway!...See
ya all at the Jan 8th BASH and BYOB!

No problem Fred.

It is indeed a great problem that you brought to this group a bunch of
clowns who add absolutely nothing to the signal but a hell of a lot to
the noise. Nothing will bring on-topic discussion on a group to its
knees as quickly as the troll infestation you have wrought upon it.

* It's a great group here

It WAS a great group here! You have contributed to it becoming somewhat
less so.

* and irregardless ( like you mentioned) that a few

of the troublemakers don't like it,

The trio of trolls are the troublemakers but you are too blind, or too
stupid, to see that though it is clearly visible to everyone else here.

I have no problem with you and others in here.

Of course you have no problem with them since it was YOU who attracted
them here therefore YOU are also part of the problem.

No one is making anyone reading anything in here - so that's my take
on it - I remember the unfortunate events that led to you all being here

* - so that is that.

Everyone knows you invited them here to help you with YOUR harassment
campaign against another poster here on RRS. Of course, that poster has
left RRS and the clown trolls have decided to stick around and look for
fresh victims.

Back at you on the New Years Shout Out, hopefully 10 is better than 09
for everyone.:-)

2010 will be an improvement only if you get your troll mates to leave.
If they stay, 2010 will be much worse than 2009 and the clowns will
provide a written guarantee of that! In fact, I can see them at work on
that right now!

Krypsis

***You must have X-Ray vision Krypto to see us Trolls working on
making 2010 a year to remember on RRS, SCT, RdotK, and alt.cooking-
chat...You are correct, the January 8th, 2010 BASH is going to be a
BOMBSHELL!...Have you reserved your table yet...?...*grin*
by the by Klown, we will be inducting BushcraftGreg into the
Distinguished Troll Society on the 8th as well...Did you want to
submit an application for consideration too...?...