Old January 6th 10, 05:12 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.cooking-chat
rod rod is offline

Default BASH Guest List (prelim) ~ Feel free to invite yourself if notlisted

On Jan 5, 8:58*pm, Chilla wrote:
wrote:
Please add me
Rod Shaftenauer

Sure I've added you to the kill file ;-)

55555 ~ I'll be there regardless if I'm in your kilfile or not just to
check it out.
Seems as though there is a lot of preliminary activity going on before
this event and a few stuffed shirts don't like it
I'll need to research the issue a bit more before adding my 2 cents
worth

Rod Shaftenauer