Old January 4th 10, 01:22 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.cooking-chat

Default BASH Guest List (prelim) ~ Feel free to invite yourself if not listed

Its shaping up to be a Cracker...
I think we'll have enough room to accommodate everyone but here's a
rough guesstimate of the attendees...If you are not on the list add
yourself!

The GUEST of HOUNOR Qraven (SCT fame)
Question Guy (????)
HawaiianEye (alt.cooking)
Clair Vickers (SCT)
Phil Glazer (Rec.knives)
Howard Aslan (Rec.knives/Yep, he's alive)
Kadek (Rec.knives via remote Indonesian Fishing Village where
appearently its ok to marry underage minors :-)
Krypto the Klown (SCT)
Bill Baka (Rec.radio)
Ph.d Dufus (Rec. radio)
Bob Dob (Rec.radio)
Chuckles the Klown (rec.knives and FAILED YH-knives))
Bird Brain Brian (alt.cooking-chat)
cuhulin (Rec.radio)
Doobie Dave (Rec.radio)
DXAce (Rec.radio)
Magnus MagPie (SCT)
Maxwell (SCT)

DTS members ~
(Distinguished Troll Society)

Larb
Takin G
Cheesy Bob
Good Soldier
Nurkfred
BushcraftGreg
Ron Thompson
Bret Delfs
Craig Sutton
Mike Young

Old January 4th 10, 10:36 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.cooking-chat

"nurk_fred2000" wrote in message
Its shaping up to be a Cracker...
I think we'll have enough room to accommodate everyone but here's a
rough guesstimate of the attendees...If you are not on the list add
yourself!

The GUEST of HOUNOR Qraven (SCT fame)
Question Guy (????)
HawaiianEye (alt.cooking)
Clair Vickers (SCT)
Phil Glazer (Rec.knives)
Howard Aslan (Rec.knives/Yep, he's alive)
Kadek (Rec.knives via remote Indonesian Fishing Village where
appearently its ok to marry underage minors :-)
Krypto the Klown (SCT)
Bill Baka (Rec.radio)
Ph.d Dufus (Rec. radio)
Bob Dob (Rec.radio)
Chuckles the Klown (rec.knives and FAILED YH-knives))
Bird Brain Brian (alt.cooking-chat)

**His wife Ning (the Naughty Nymph from Nana Plaza) is coming as well, and
will be bringing an extra couple of crates of beer to the Bash. She likes a
good drink. I hope she doesn't end up embarrassing Brian too much..... :-)

Old January 4th 10, 11:31 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.cooking-chat

On Jan 4, 2:36*pm, "Takin & Kanoknuan" takin&kanokn...@stuck-in-a-
wheelchair.org wrote:
[...]

Mike Young- Hide quoted text -

***Hopefully "Pops" Anasta will be along for the Bash as well...But
we'll need a Seargent of Arms at the door to check "Pops" birth
certificate...Seems we've got about a 4 yr old age discrepency in that
dept...ehhhhh Brain?...:-)
Old January 5th 10, 08:53 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.cooking-chat

wheelchair.org wrote:
[...]

dept...ehhhhh Brain?...:-)- Hide quoted text -

Please add me
Rod Shaftenauer
Old January 6th 10, 04:58 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.cooking-chat

wrote:
Please add me
Rod Shaftenauer

Sure I've added you to the kill file ;-)

Old January 6th 10, 05:12 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.cooking-chat
rod rod is offline

On Jan 5, 8:58*pm, Chilla wrote:
wrote:
Please add me
Rod Shaftenauer

Sure I've added you to the kill file ;-)

55555 ~ I'll be there regardless if I'm in your kilfile or not just to
check it out.
Seems as though there is a lot of preliminary activity going on before
this event and a few stuffed shirts don't like it
I'll need to research the issue a bit more before adding my 2 cents
worth

Rod Shaftenauer
Old January 8th 10, 03:18 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.cooking-chat

On Jan 4, 8:22*am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

Say Hey:

Another one of Stevie's puppets is Drunken Pickle, Phil Glazer

5555 Yee Haw !!
Old January 8th 10, 10:47 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.cooking-chat

On Jan 8, 4:18*pm, Cheesy Bob wrote:
[...]

5555 Yee Haw !!- Hide quoted text -

******And now Felicity.

What is it with Steve and his fixation for female sock puppets??????
Old January 8th 10, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default BASH Guest List (prelim) ~ Feel free to invite yourself if not...

Welllllllll,,,,,,, I am glad to see I made y'alls little sh.t list.
cuhulin