Old January 20th 10, 05:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default Radio Habana on 6220 at 0500utc 1/20/10

On Jan 20, 4:21*am, user wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:
On Jan 19, 9:33*pm, SC Dxing wrote:
Checked on two shortwaves and confirmed. Never have seen them up there
before. Lots of interference though but I could listen to Dxers
Unlimited.

RHC and CRI are starting to take over every available frequency, along
with the religious broadcasters. *It is starting to get pretty old.

Over here in Europe, the 49m band gets empty, even in the evening. *One can
start to here radios from further way... *Russia, Middle East, China, ....

What's on Shortwave guide: choose an hour, go!http://shortwave.tk
700+ Radio Stations on SWhttp://swstations.tk
300+ languages on SWhttp://radiolanguages.tk

Here on West Coast North America, Our 49 m band is always chock full!
Of RHC and CRI and domestic religious broadcasters! Yecchh!

Once in awhile we still get lucky and a European (Romania) or an
interesting African outlet will break through - but sheesh - do they
need to monopolize the bands so much?

Even the tropical bands are getting filled up with these guys.