Old January 25th 10, 10:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
Marc Heusser Marc Heusser is offline

Default QSO's in other modes than BPSK31? especially forward error correcting

I managed to get on air with PSK31, and also found quite a few stations
to work on 3580 MHz.
I am interested in other modes, especially forward error correcting
ones. But I have yet to find stations using them.
Where do I need to look? (Frequencies, identifiying, etc)
As I am antenna limited, it will be Europe mainly.

Thanks in advance

73 de Marc HB9ERT

--
remove bye and from mercial to get valid e-mail
http://www.heusser.com