Old January 25th 10, 10:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

Default QSO's in other modes than BPSK31? especially forward error correcting

I managed to get on air with PSK31, and also found quite a few stations
to work on 3580 MHz.
I am interested in other modes, especially forward error correcting
ones. But I have yet to find stations using them.
Where do I need to look? (Frequencies, identifiying, etc)
As I am antenna limited, it will be Europe mainly.

Thanks in advance

73 de Marc HB9ERT

--
remove bye and from mercial to get valid e-mail
http://www.heusser.com
Old January 30th 10, 04:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:05:59 +0100, Marc Heusser wrote:

I managed to get on air with PSK31, and also found quite a few stations
to work on 3580 MHz.
I am interested in other modes, especially forward error correcting
ones. But I have yet to find stations using them. Where do I need to
look? (Frequencies, identifiying, etc) As I am antenna limited, it will
be Europe mainly.

Thanks in advance

73 de Marc HB9ERT

Hey Marc,
Interested in doing Pactor or G-Tor on 20 M? I have a Kantronics Kam TNC &
would love to work some G-Tor with it. Email me direct mmuranetz (AT)
gmail (DOT) com and put Digital QSO in the title.

73 de Mike VE6HMG
Old February 1st 10, 01:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

In article ,
"Mike, who else?" wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:05:59 +0100, Marc Heusser wrote:

I managed to get on air with PSK31, and also found quite a few stations
to work on 3580 MHz.
I am interested in other modes, especially forward error correcting
ones. But I have yet to find stations using them. Where do I need to
look? (Frequencies, identifiying, etc) As I am antenna limited, it will
be Europe mainly.

Thanks in advance

73 de Marc HB9ERT

Hey Marc,
Interested in doing Pactor or G-Tor on 20 M? I have a Kantronics Kam TNC &
would love to work some G-Tor with it. Email me direct mmuranetz (AT)
gmail (DOT) com and put Digital QSO in the title.

73 de Mike VE6HMG

Hello Mike

Unfortunately I do not have a hardware TNC, so I cannot do Pactor or
G-Tor.

Also Canada is probably out of reach with my current antenna setup :-(

73 de Marc HB9ERT

I can do whatever fldigi does:
http://www.w1hkj.com/Fldigi.html
CW

DominoEX 4
DominoEX 5
DominoEX 8
DominoEX 11
DominoEX 16
DominoEX 22

Feld-Hell
Slow-Hell
Feld-Hell-X5
Feld-Hell-X9
FSK-Hell
FSK-Hell 105
Hell-80

MFSK-4
MFSK-8
MFSK-16*
MFSK-22*
MFSK-31*
MFSK-32*
MFSK-64*

MT-63 / 500
MT-63 / 1000
MT-63 / 2000

PSK-31
QPSK-31
PSK-63
QPSK-63
PSK-125
QPSK-125
PSK-250
QPSK-250
OLIVIA
various tones and bandwidths

RTTY
various Baud Rates, Shifts, Nbr of data bits, etc.

Thor-4
Thor-5
Thor-8
Thor-11
Thor-16
Thor-22

Throb-1
Throb-2
Throb-4
ThrobX-1
ThrobX-2
ThrobX-4

Or whatever CocoaModem does:
http://homepage.mac.com/chen/w7ay/cocoaModem/index.html

• RTTY (AFSK or FSK) basic RTTY interface
• narrowband two-receiver RTTY interface
• wideband two-receiver RTTY interface

• PSK
• BPSK31
• QPSK31
• BPSK63
• QPSK63
• BPSK125
• QPSK125

• MFSK
• MFSK16
• DominoEX 4
• DominoEX 5
• DominoEX 8
• DominoEX 11
• DominoEX 16
• DominoEX 22

• Hellschreiber
• Feld Hell
• FM Hell 105
• FM Hell 245

• CW wideband two-receiver CW interface

• ASCII Radioteletype wideband two-receiver ASCII interface

• SITOR-B reception

• HF-FAX reception

• Synchronous AM reception

--
remove bye and from mercial to get valid e-mail
http://www.heusser.com

Correcting Michael Savage? Editor RadioTalkingPoints Shortwave 2 October 15th 09 01:52 PM
ICOM IC-R9000 DATA "0008ch ERROR or 0517ch Error ...ERROR ch Was CLEAR" Sbarelman Equipment 6 April 22nd 09 02:55 PM
5 upcoming school iss qso's 17/21/24/28/29 sept 2007 Amsat Policy 0 September 17th 07 08:41 AM
9V1GO QSO's on LoTW 9V1GO Dx 0 February 18th 04 12:01 PM
9V1GO QSO's on LoTW 9V1GO Dx 0 February 18th 04 12:01 PM