Old January 30th 10, 04:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
Mike, who else?[_3_] Mike, who else?[_3_] is offline

Default QSO's in other modes than BPSK31? especially forward errorcorrecting

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:05:59 +0100, Marc Heusser wrote:

I managed to get on air with PSK31, and also found quite a few stations
to work on 3580 MHz.
I am interested in other modes, especially forward error correcting
ones. But I have yet to find stations using them. Where do I need to
look? (Frequencies, identifiying, etc) As I am antenna limited, it will
be Europe mainly.

Thanks in advance

73 de Marc HB9ERT

Hey Marc,
Interested in doing Pactor or G-Tor on 20 M? I have a Kantronics Kam TNC &
would love to work some G-Tor with it. Email me direct mmuranetz (AT)
gmail (DOT) com and put Digital QSO in the title.

73 de Mike VE6HMG