Old February 13th 10, 01:39 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave
Ima[_2_] Ima[_2_] is offline

Default Demonstrating the theology of history?

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:38:04 -0800, Editor RadioTalkingPoints wrote:

Of course my favorite radio teacher is Rush Limbaugh, for various
reasons, but the main one being is just as there is no substitute for
John Madden, no two Rush Limbaugh shows sound exactly alike. Rush seems
to be able to condense in short bites what might take me hours to do on
my own, so in that spirit of things, that is why I say the Glenn Beck
Radio show is getting better in my opinion, by exercising excellence.

http://pics.nase-bohren.de/unique.jpg

I feel sorry for anybody that holds drug-addled drop outs on a pedestal
for simply saying something stupid. But then again, the party of stupid
needs to select their leader from their equals.