Old February 13th 10, 05:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] bajohnson29@yahoo.com is offline

Default Peter.

On Feb 11, 5:25*pm, wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
The Big Snow Hits Mississippi

The biggest snow, according to David Hartman, WAPT tv news weather guy,
was 9.1'' in 1960.Snow is forming up right now in Shreveport,Cajunland.
cuhulin

I have now heard eartquake was part of same one in Salem a year ago
that would be New Madrid. Then I read it was not new madrid fault
line but a different north American plate fault line. Then today I
read it was just siesmic activity from way in the earth's core as the
area continues to adjust from the glaciers receding. Anyone know what
the facts actuly r here?