Old February 27th 10, 09:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Plimmer[_2_] John Plimmer[_2_] is offline

Default Superadio I

On Feb 26, 11:16*pm, dxAce wrote:
Spent the afternoon re-furb'ing a GE Superadio I that I picked up yesterday.

Guess this will be my out back, kick back and smoke a nice cigar radio this
coming summer.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Aah! you are onto the finer things in life Ace. Breaking in new radio
outback in the garden in summer, a fine Cuban cigar = sublime! and may
I add a goblet of excellent cognac.
vita magnus est - life is great

South 33 d 47 m 32 s, East 20 d 07 m 32 s
Icom IC-7600, Perseus SDR
ERGO software
Drake SW8. Sangean 803A, Redsun RP2100
Sony 7600D, GE SRIII, Grundig G8, Eton E100
Antenna's RF Systems DX 1 Pro Mk II, Datong AD-270
Kiwa MW Loop.
http://www.dxing.info/about/dxers/plimmer.dx