Old March 24th 10, 05:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Priest Priest is offline

Default (Slightly OT) Question: TV dx'ers or Canadians

On Mar 23, 10:30*pm, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:
Those original SCTV shows were syndicated in the US. One of our stations in
Portland, OR carried them. I loved the show (and Dave Thomas as the Beaver).
I remember the first time I saw it... all those TV's flying out the
windows.. I could identify. *I was truly ROTFL.

An outstanding comedy show! Great writing and fantastic character
acting by a top notch all Canadian cast. My favorites were Rick
Moranis playing Dick Cavett, Eugene Levy as Sid Dithers, Dave Thomas
doing William F. Buckley and John Candy in everything.

Saturday Night Live wasn't even close to this classic. Canada hit a
home run with SCTV!.