Old April 20th 10, 04:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default Do any of you non-hams have SWL QSLs that you share?

On Apr 20, 5:56*am, dave wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:
Just curious - anyone have these that they use for "QSLs", like "I'll
trade ya?" *Am I even asking the right group this question?

Bruce

I'll QSL anyone who sends me an accurate report. *SWLs are encouraged.
If you want a VOIDed blank QSL card, I'll grudgingly send you one.

No, thank you though - I'm all for getting 'em the honest way. I was
just wondering if anyone uses an SWL card as an "even Steven" swap
with a Ham/BC station when verifying an RX/TX. You know, just to be
"neighborly".