Old April 26th 10, 03:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default Pirates just off hf end of medium wave

On Apr 26, 5:50*am, dave wrote:
Brian Gaff wrote:
Who are these AM pirates. Most seem to be Dutchmen as far as I can tell,
playing *music from their own country, but every now and then you get
something you recognise.

* Sometimes they speak English and explain something about their aerial or
somesuch, but is this some kind of tradition or what?

There used to be UK ones at one time.

* Brian

1610-1700 is mediumwave broadcast in North America.

....where, of course, we speak Dutch ;-)