Old April 27th 10, 11:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Gregg Gregg is offline

Default RCA Superadio.............

On Apr 27, 10:07*am, wrote:
I own over three hundred old radios.Some of them work ok, some of them
sort of kind of work, some of them don't work at all.Some of them would
make real good paper weights and door stops.
cuhulin

You should maybe list them here Cuh.

Unless you want to keep every radio you have (which I'm sure you
don't) - maybe make a couple of nickels or dimes and hook up Doggie.

In all seriousness, I can just about guarantee you that someone from
this group would pick something up from you. Just saying.)