Old May 3rd 10, 03:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
sctvguy1[_2_] sctvguy1[_2_] is offline

Default Ace, How is MW DX up in Michigan?

Ace, here in South Florida, the MW DX sucks due to all the damn Cuban
stations being on almost every frequency and blasting north. Plus, all the
local stations seem to be on every frequency 24/7 also! Used to pull in 880
WCBS very well, even over the Cuban, now a station in Miami is using 880,
calling itself "The Biz", and now I can barely pick up NYC! Same thing with
WPHT 1210, Cuban AND a Miami station on the frequency! Would love to pick
up some Canadian AM/NE stations and anything west of the Mississippi! Only
good DX was above 1600 when I got St. Thomas.