Old May 21st 10, 12:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
K1TTT K1TTT is offline

Default What exactly is radio

On May 21, 7:24*am, "Szczepan Bialek" wrote:
Uzytkownik "K1TTT" napisal w ...
On May 19, 8:36 am, "Szczepan Bialek" wrote:

In textbooks are prsented all theories and hipothesis.

It is your choose which one do you prefer: EM, photons or like sound.
S*

mr. b. you and art should get together. *i'm sure his vortices off the

ends of his over optimized dipole would work well with your sound
model of electromagnetics.

Sound model of electric waves is the oldest (XIX century). I am not young
but it is not mine.

he has forced the particles off the dipole

by making it superconductive so they should respond like perfectly
compressible sound carriers and since they are massless the sound will
travel at the speed of light. *how perfect could that be! *both new
theories

May be that the Art's is a new. The "like sound" is the oldest.

come together in one big never ending thread where we can all

read the bafflegab and have a big laugh behind your backs, or maybe
right in your faces. *Sorry i've been a bit slow responding, i had a
nice trip to dayton, but didn't find any of the unwin antennas for
sale, or any sound driven dipoles out in the flea market either...

All dipoles are with the standing waves (like sound).

well, maybe next year, i'm sure you'll both be selling those new

superconductive longitudinal wave generating magical levitating
diamagnetic neutrino hyperwave antennas at bargain basement prices
after everyone learns how bad they really are.

"Like sound " antennas are in sale for ages.
If Art's are or will be - I do not know. I am not an expert. (I have trouble
with understanding Art's idea - he is using very sophistcated terms).
S*

show me the equations for modeling a dipole radiation pattern using
sound in free space, be sure to account for polarization.