Old May 31st 10, 01:50 AM posted to rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default Krypto Scolds a Distinguished Troll Member Over at Rec.Radio

On May 30, 5:34*pm, "Lachlan - KotU" wrote:
"LarbGai" wrote in message

On May 31, 8:44 am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
***The Krapto Kid is on the perverbial war path taking BushCraft Greg
to task over the invitation for the Trolls to visit rec radio and join
in the fun...

****** Poor lonely old Krypto. Never happy unless he's whinging and
whining about something.

The mans a nutcase.

For ****s sake, pots and kettles mate.

***Ahhh, Cheers Lachy for chiming in...Our thread is one step closer
to being complete with your worthless .02c...Now all we need is Chump-
Chilla and the Kraven to weigh in...A real worthless 3-Banger
ehhhhh...:-)