Old May 30th 10, 09:44 PM posted to rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Krypto Scolds a Distinguished Troll Member Over at Rec.Radio

***The Krapto Kid is on the perverbial war path taking BushCraft Greg
to task over the invitation for the Trolls to visit rec radio and join
in the fun...

Krapto writes...

How in hells name can you REFUTE Joe's analogy? You CONFESSED to
inviting the trolls over to RRS to deal with people you had issue
with!

Sadly, even though the bar room brawl is over and the Bryant (Ph.d dufus and fraud) affair is
long since finished, the out of town thugs (that YOU brought over) are
STILL in RRS. THAT is my complaint. :-(

The out of town thugs? Oh quit it Joe, aren't we being a tad
melodramatic here. OK, I'll play - guess who CAME OVER HERE AGAIN and

What were you being when you invited the trolls (thugs) over to RRS
if
not melodramatic?

started the trouble? You get one guess, it's not rocket science
either. Because I have this IDIOT, and that's what he is - FOLLOWING
ME over here and stirring crap up - it's like a bad cold that will

Let me correct this once and for all. YOU came over to rec.knives and
started stirring the trolls into action. Rec.knives was a group I
subscribed to, along with RRS. QED, Since I was in rec.knives all
along,
YOU followed ME to rec.knives!

keep spreading. Bruce called him on it (though he didn't have to) - he
spoke up and told him to get lost.

And Joe proved that Bruce was in error. Bruce now has gone awfully
quiet
on the whole deal! Why am I not surprised, especially after YOUR
confession made him look foolish in defending you!

Now "magically" someone posts about Steve falsifying logs or some such
nonsense, like I said earlier - it is human nature at its finest in

What's that post got to do with you inviting the trolls over here?

usenet and you have just egged this clown on. He has been waiting - he
has been chumming the waters and you took a big ole' gulp and now his
ass will be here wayyyyyy much longer than Fred ever will. I hope you
and me can somewhat agree to meet somewhere in the middle on this, you
have brought alot to the group and everything was going fine
till........ "Look Above."

Everything was going fine until (a) YOU came over into a group to
which
I am subscribed and (b) you invited the trio of trolls over to RRS,
another group to which I am subscribed, to fight YOUR battles for
you.

I might also point out that a troll is, in usenet parlance, a
troublemaker. But you know this! That's why you invited the trio of
trolls over to RRS ... to cause trouble. That the trio of trolls have
inducted YOU into their self proclaimed DTS (Distinguished Troll
Society) says much about your troublemaking and bullying activities
in
Usenet.
Yet, in spite of your confession, still you persist in calling me a
troll and a usenet bully when it is patently obvious to all and
sundry
that YOU have allied yourself with some of the nastiest trolls in the
business!

Just remember too that I never participated in the stoush you had
with
Mike Bryant and that I also didn't invite the trolls over to help YOU
deal with Mike Bryant! Interestingly, you say "everything was going
fine
till", but you fail to mention that there was one almighty flame war
going on around Mike Bryant and you sided against him. You must use a
different definition of "fine" to the one I am familiar with.

Krypsis

***Krapto, please serve the a.m tea and biscuits please, then finish
your chores of cleaning out the water closet and dusting the
bannisters :-)
Old May 30th 10, 10:52 PM posted to rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

On May 31, 8:44*am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
***The Krapto Kid is on the perverbial war path taking BushCraft Greg
to task over the invitation for the Trolls to visit rec radio and join
in the fun...

****** Poor lonely old Krypto. Never happy unless he's whinging and
whining about something.

The mans a nutcase.
Old May 31st 10, 01:34 AM posted to rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

For ****s sake, pots and kettles mate.

Old May 31st 10, 01:50 AM posted to rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

On May 30, 5:34*pm, "Lachlan - KotU" wrote:
"LarbGai" wrote in message

On May 31, 8:44 am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
***The Krapto Kid is on the perverbial war path taking BushCraft Greg
to task over the invitation for the Trolls to visit rec radio and join
in the fun...

****** Poor lonely old Krypto. Never happy unless he's whinging and
whining about something.

The mans a nutcase.

For ****s sake, pots and kettles mate.

***Ahhh, Cheers Lachy for chiming in...Our thread is one step closer
to being complete with your worthless .02c...Now all we need is Chump-
Chilla and the Kraven to weigh in...A real worthless 3-Banger
ehhhhh...:-)
Old May 31st 10, 09:48 AM posted to rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

On May 31, 12:34*pm, "Lachlan - KotU" wrote:

The mans a nutcase.

For ****s sake, pots and kettles mate.

****** Hey Lachie, I know that but the silly old fool Krypto is under
the impression he is he sane.

Any fool that can infest the usenet with as much waffle as him is
obviously a total nutter.

It just take another one to convince him.

Okay???

;-)

Old June 1st 10, 05:25 AM posted to rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

On May 31, 3:48*pm, LarbGai wrote:
On May 31, 12:34*pm, "Lachlan - KotU" wrote:

The mans a nutcase.

For ****s sake, pots and kettles mate.

****** Hey Lachie, I know that but the silly old fool Krypto is under
the impression he is he sane.

Any fool that can infest the usenet with as much waffle as him is
obviously a total nutter.

It just take another one to convince him.

Okay???

;-)

Say Hey:

Speaking of nutters has anyone heard from Steve (Kombat) Kramer?

5555 Yee-Haw !!
Old June 1st 10, 10:37 AM posted to rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 1, 4:25*pm, Cheesy Bob wrote:
On May 31, 3:48*pm, LarbGai wrote:

On May 31, 12:34*pm, "Lachlan - KotU" wrote:

The mans a nutcase.

For ****s sake, pots and kettles mate.

****** Hey Lachie, I know that but the silly old fool Krypto is under
the impression he is he sane.

Any fool that can infest the usenet with as much waffle as him is
obviously a total nutter.

It just take another one to convince him.

Okay???

;-)

Say Hey:

Speaking of nutters has anyone heard from Steve (Kombat) Kramer?

5555 Yee-Haw !!- Hide quoted text -

****** Greetings Cheesy Bob. How goes the Stilton cheese these days.
The piece I had was bloody delicious, pity I got it so late.

Kombat still pokes his snout in every so often but this one called
Krypsis is a class above even the great Kombat.
Pull his chain and try him out, it's not hard.

;-()
Old June 5th 10, 07:21 PM posted to rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 1, 2:37*am, LarbGai wrote:
[...]

***Looks like Krapto the Kid is on the War Path with the Distinguished
Troll Society...What, now we've stooped to hijacking User I.D's
Krapto...No wonder the OZ Govt kept you in the office serving tea and
off the battlefield of war...With recon like yours I'm not sure you
are even qualified to pour the afternoon tea...But do it anyway boy,
with buscuits and jam!