Old June 1st 10, 02:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,uk.rec.psychic,alt.energy.homepower
amdx amdx is offline

Default Another victim of stupidity

"vaughn" wrote in message

"m II" wrote in message ...
The assholes doing this should be in prison for the rest of their days.
The money hungry perverts will keep right on doing it. Life means
nothing to them.

They are simply doing what it takes to meet the demand from the clueless
American consumer. We don't care how bad the oil companies have to rape
the earth to meet our demand, as long as we don't have to live with the
result. If the environmental mayhem happens to affect us (rather than
some anonymous third-world country), then the oil companies suddenly
become "criminals".

As of this morning, our roads are still full of gas hog SUVs and pickup
trucks, most with one person in them. If you really wish to see something
criminal, just stroll by any USA elementary school at closing time and see
the huge line of mommy-driven SUVs, all idling with AC condensate puddles
under them, waiting so their darlings won't have to soil themselves mixing
with the commonfolk in the school bus nor walk a few blocks home.

If we are looking for someone to blame for the Gulf disaster, we need to
start with ourselves.

Vaughn

Ditto! Also, it was just a few people that made some poor decisions that
99% of the time would have had no effect. Accidents happen, let's clean it
up and continue. This could possibly cause a drastic change in the next 10
yrs.
of my life. My families income is from selling Shrimp. If worst case
happens,
there won't be any shrimp or any edible shrimp
Mike
PS. willing see a man on the moon program to solve our dependence foreign
oil.
We did that in 8 yrs. hmm, 2012 to 2020.