Old May 31st 10, 05:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,uk.rec.psychic,alt.energy.homepower

Default Another victim of stupidity

m II wrote:

http://galleries.statesman.com/galle...ay-2010/#87329

The assholes doing this should be in prison for the rest of their days.
The money hungry perverts will keep right on doing it. Life means
nothing to them.

http://galleries.statesman.com/galle...-042210/#87991

Happy Quarterly returns, BP.

Old May 31st 10, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,uk.rec.psychic,alt.energy.homepower

"m II" wrote in message ...
The assholes doing this should be in prison for the rest of their days.
The money hungry perverts will keep right on doing it. Life means
nothing to them.

They are simply doing what it takes to meet the demand from the clueless
American consumer. We don't care how bad the oil companies have to rape the
earth to meet our demand, as long as we don't have to live with the result. If
the environmental mayhem happens to affect us (rather than some anonymous
third-world country), then the oil companies suddenly become "criminals".

As of this morning, our roads are still full of gas hog SUVs and pickup trucks,
most with one person in them. If you really wish to see something criminal,
just stroll by any USA elementary school at closing time and see the huge line
of mommy-driven SUVs, all idling with AC condensate puddles under them, waiting
so their darlings won't have to soil themselves mixing with the commonfolk in
the school bus nor walk a few blocks home.

If we are looking for someone to blame for the Gulf disaster, we need to start
with ourselves.

Vaughn

Old May 31st 10, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,uk.rec.psychic,alt.energy.homepower

"vaughn" wrote in message
As of this morning, our roads are still full of gas hog SUVs and pickup
trucks, most with one person in them. If you really wish to see something
criminal, just stroll by any USA elementary school at closing time and see
the huge line of mommy-driven SUVs, all idling with AC condensate puddles
under them, waiting so their darlings won't have to soil themselves mixing
with the commonfolk in the school bus nor walk a few blocks home.

As far as not wanting to let their kids walk home from school, I can't blame
them. You never know when someone will snatch your kid anymore.

Old May 31st 10, 02:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,uk.rec.psychic,alt.energy.homepower

On 5/31/2010 8:47 AM, vaughn wrote:

[...]

Amen, brother.

"We have met the enemy, and he is us"
-- Pogo Possum

P.S.

However, greed DID play a part in this drama too. They had almost zero
experience with working at these depths and yet they cheaped out on
using the right (read more expensive) hardware.
Old May 31st 10, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,uk.rec.psychic,alt.energy.homepower

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Po...971_poster.jpg

Old May 31st 10, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

They (''They'') don't show/tell us about the thousands and thousands of
dead fish washing ashore because of Stupid British POLLUTION (BP)
Volcano oil Gusher in the Gulf of Mexico.A guy phoned into the JT and
Dave radio talk show this morning, he told us about it.Mississippi's
Gulf Coast Beaches are still open for business.For just how long, nobody
knows.
cuhulin

Old May 31st 10, 08:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,uk.rec.psychic,alt.energy.homepower

On May 31, 6:55*am, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
"m *wrote in ...
[...]

Amen squared, brother.
Old June 1st 10, 02:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,uk.rec.psychic,alt.energy.homepower

"vaughn" wrote in message

"m II" wrote in message ...
[...]

Ditto! Also, it was just a few people that made some poor decisions that
99% of the time would have had no effect. Accidents happen, let's clean it
up and continue. This could possibly cause a drastic change in the next 10
yrs.
of my life. My families income is from selling Shrimp. If worst case
happens,
there won't be any shrimp or any edible shrimp
Mike
PS. willing see a man on the moon program to solve our dependence foreign
oil.
We did that in 8 yrs. hmm, 2012 to 2020.

Old June 1st 10, 03:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Ahh gived doggy her Heartguard tablet thi mawnin, assa purr oosul oona
der foist uv eberry munt.Den (Emma come first,,,,,,) Ahh reached en dee
round tin containner wut Ahh puts hour cookies en.Ahh gived doggy half
ah cookie, Ahh et der udder half.Ahh tinks enough uv dat dar Heartguard
tablet stuck tu dat cookie, dat Heartguard stuff must be heap strong
medicine!
cuhulin

Old June 1st 10, 11:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,uk.rec.psychic,alt.energy.homepower
RHF RHF is offline

On May 31, 8:02*am, dave wrote:
vaughn wrote:

If we are looking for someone to blame for the Gulf disaster, we need to start
with ourselves.

Vaughn

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Po...971_poster.jpg

Dave ? WikiPedia ? shame, Shame. SHAME ! ;-) ~ RHF
http://www.drybonesproject.com/blog/pogo_1.gif
http://www.everydaycitizen.com/2008/..._and_pogo.html
-wrt-
http://blog.timesunion.com/comics/fi...08/10/pogo.gif