Old June 5th 10, 07:21 PM posted to rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default Krypto Scolds a Distinguished Troll Member Over at Rec.Radio

On Jun 1, 2:37*am, LarbGai wrote:
On Jun 1, 4:25*pm, Cheesy Bob wrote:

On May 31, 3:48*pm, LarbGai wrote:

On May 31, 12:34*pm, "Lachlan - KotU" wrote:

The mans a nutcase.

For ****s sake, pots and kettles mate.

****** Hey Lachie, I know that but the silly old fool Krypto is under
the impression he is he sane.

Any fool that can infest the usenet with as much waffle as him is
obviously a total nutter.

It just take another one to convince him.

Okay???

;-)

Say Hey:

Speaking of nutters has anyone heard from Steve (Kombat) Kramer?

5555 Yee-Haw !!- Hide quoted text -

****** Greetings Cheesy Bob. How goes the Stilton cheese these days.
The piece I had was bloody delicious, pity I got it so late.

Kombat still pokes his snout in every so often but this one called
Krypsis is a class above even the great Kombat.
Pull his chain and try him out, it's not hard.

***Looks like Krapto the Kid is on the War Path with the Distinguished
Troll Society...What, now we've stooped to hijacking User I.D's
Krapto...No wonder the OZ Govt kept you in the office serving tea and
off the battlefield of war...With recon like yours I'm not sure you
are even qualified to pour the afternoon tea...But do it anyway boy,
with buscuits and jam!