Old June 5th 10, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.troll
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default Calling all trolls. Gregg needs our help to pillage and burn.

On Jun 3, 7:32*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
The header says it all. Gregg needs us over in rec.radio.shortwave. A
bunch of assholes have been trying to tell us that trolls can't play
there. Well we know better, don't we. Come on down!

***Well done Krapto...Seems as though you are "burying" rec.radio all
by yourself...Your only victory in 55 yrs govt service sucking off
the public tit...Congrats Krapto, your plaque is forthcoming, how's a
Terd on a Stick sound...?...*grin, sh%t eatin Abo style* (we know you
love those "Abo's)

by the by, are you still an Honorary Member of the Gurindji? :-)