Old June 4th 10, 03:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.troll

Default Calling all trolls. Gregg needs our help to pillage and burn.

The header says it all. Gregg needs us over in rec.radio.shortwave. A
bunch of assholes have been trying to tell us that trolls can't play
there. Well we know better, don't we. Come on down!
Old June 5th 10, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.troll

On Jun 3, 7:32*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
The header says it all. Gregg needs us over in rec.radio.shortwave. A
bunch of assholes have been trying to tell us that trolls can't play
there. Well we know better, don't we. Come on down!

***Well done Krapto...Seems as though you are "burying" rec.radio all
by yourself...Your only victory in 55 yrs govt service sucking off
the public tit...Congrats Krapto, your plaque is forthcoming, how's a
Terd on a Stick sound...?...*grin, sh%t eatin Abo style* (we know you
love those "Abo's)

by the by, are you still an Honorary Member of the Gurindji? :-)

Calling all Trolls! Calling all Trolls! Gregg needs help at rec.radio.shortwave! nurk_fred2000[_2_] Shortwave 17 June 5th 10 11:41 PM
PING: Gregg bpnjensen Shortwave 3 May 26th 10 06:59 AM
rf burn Frank Alforo Antenna 26 July 3rd 06 07:01 AM
BPL will burn you! Frank Dresser Shortwave 14 January 2nd 06 09:15 PM
Burn Baby Burn Burr Shortwave 0 March 6th 05 09:18 PM