Old June 10th 10, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
nurk_fred2000[_2_] nurk_fred2000[_2_] is offline

Default Krypto the Klown;...Have you lost it?

LarbGai wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:14 am, Krypsis wrote:

*Pour the Tea and serve the biscuits Krapto!

Looks like my prediction will be proven correct much sooner than even I
had thought possible.

Krypsis

******* Fine piece of trolling Krypto.

Reminds me very much of the master of all trolls Steve (Kombat)
Kramer.

Remember him????

He was a little fish in a big pond full of REAL trolls like us and we
squashed him like a bug. We took away two of his newsgroups (only one
with Greggs help) and he ran with his tail between his legs just like
all the other little girls in rec.knives and soc.culture.thai. Now lets
see how long it will take Krypto to take off running in fear from the
Distinguished Troll Society and our new president Gregg.
Bwahahahahahahah ****-eating grin watermelon style