Old June 9th 10, 10:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Krypto the Klown;...Have you lost it?

On 10/06/2010 3:30 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Jun 9, 9:29 am, wrote:
I should have saved my money and bought an old truck with one of those
hydraulic boom buckets on it.Den Ahh woodnyt needs no steekin tall tall
ladder.Ergo uv dat der window awning onna mah fryont dinin rooma window
atts dat coner part der, Ahh has tu use two ladders sos Ahh kin git
ahbove dat awnin anna step ober accrossyt to my brother inn law's taller
fiberglass ladder.
It's ROUGH ON ME! Ahh aynts assa young anna also spry assa Ahh ooosed
tah be.Ahh only hopes Ahh donyts fall offa any ladders.
cuhulin

I'm wondering why you're responding to cuhulin's post???

***Nice try KRAPTO hijacking my User I.D and responding to

Is Cuhulin deserving of your attention now? What has he done to you??

BushCraft_Greg (One thing DTS members has is RESPECT for each other,

Respect?? You have no idea what the word means!

something you know nothing about, Bwahahaha Dufus)...You have
confirmed your utter stupidity as you can't even hijack a user i.d
correctly...WTF!...

I respond to Gregg with my only ID, this one. Don't need to hijack a
user id.

You have lost your one and only marble...The

I'm not sure you even had the one.

Distinguished Troll Society knows what a buffoon you truely are but
it's hilarious to sit back and watch you make an utter tit of
yourself...

You're doing a rather splendid job of that yourself.

And now we've got the fake Ph.D back in the mix as well,
however the Trolls always knew he was lurking with his pants down
around his ankles...

And now we get to the crux of the matter. You're just trying to lure
your "targets" out of hiding so you can go on the attack. It's what
you've been doing in sct and rec.knives so it was only a matter of time
before you tried it here. If nothing else, it proves for once and for
all the real reason you're in RRS. It's not me you're after, it's really
Mike but you had to lure him back first. Whether I post here or not is
irrelevant, isn't it?

I'm sure dxAce will not appreciate Dufi's arrival
back into the mix and take the **** right out of him...But its shaping

Gregg will appreciate it as he was finding RRS a bit quiet. He wanted to
liven RRS up a bit. Well, with you in full song, he'll have that in spades!

up to be a pretty good MB going into the summer for the
Trolls...*grin, sh%t eatin' Southern Style*

*Pour the Tea and serve the biscuits Krapto!

Looks like my prediction will be proven correct much sooner than even I
had thought possible.

Krypsis

Old June 9th 10, 11:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 10, 9:14*am, Krypsis wrote:

*Pour the Tea and serve the biscuits Krapto!

Looks like my prediction will be proven correct much sooner than even I
had thought possible.

Krypsis

******* Fine piece of trolling Krypto.

Reminds me very much of the master of all trolls Steve (Kombat)
Kramer.

Remember him????

Old June 10th 10, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

LarbGai wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:14 am, Krypsis wrote:

*Pour the Tea and serve the biscuits Krapto!

Looks like my prediction will be proven correct much sooner than even I
had thought possible.

Krypsis

******* Fine piece of trolling Krypto.

Reminds me very much of the master of all trolls Steve (Kombat)
Kramer.

Remember him????

He was a little fish in a big pond full of REAL trolls like us and we
squashed him like a bug. We took away two of his newsgroups (only one
with Greggs help) and he ran with his tail between his legs just like
all the other little girls in rec.knives and soc.culture.thai. Now lets
see how long it will take Krypto to take off running in fear from the
Distinguished Troll Society and our new president Gregg.
Bwahahahahahahah ****-eating grin watermelon style
Old June 10th 10, 12:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/06/2010 10:51 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
LarbGai wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:14 am, Krypsis wrote:

*Pour the Tea and serve the biscuits Krapto!
Looks like my prediction will be proven correct much sooner than even I
had thought possible.

Krypsis

******* Fine piece of trolling Krypto.

Reminds me very much of the master of all trolls Steve (Kombat)
Kramer.

Remember him????

Indeed!

He was a little fish in a big pond full of REAL trolls like us and we
squashed him like a bug. We took away two of his newsgroups (only one
with Greggs help) and he ran with his tail between his legs just like
all the other little girls in rec.knives and soc.culture.thai. Now lets

You took those groups away from everyone else who used to post there! So
much for your statements, oft repeated, that you only get rid of
blowhards and bullies! Everyone who posted in those newsgroups must have
been blowhards and bullies for you managed to get rid of them all!

see how long it will take Krypto to take off running in fear from the

Dream on.

Distinguished Troll Society and our new president Gregg.

I hope it's just a figurehead position. He's not too bright you know!

Bwahahahahahahah ****-eating grin watermelon style

Time you changed your tagline!

Krypsis

Old June 11th 10, 04:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 10, 11:52*pm, Krypsis wrote:

Time you changed your tagline!

Krypsis-

*******Time you changed your nappies old man.........

Poooooooooooooooooh these retired public servants stink.

;-)

Old June 11th 10, 04:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Oh, gwo wup.
cuhulin