Old June 28th 10, 11:52 PM
Huck Huck is offline
Junior Member

Default Help? I need inductor value or schematic for Uniden BC 50XL scanner....thanks

Hello. New poster here. I have a Uniden BC 50xl scanner (low-end, 10 channel). I am new to the hobby, but have some electronic repair experience.

There is an inductor connecting the antenna (center conductor of the ant. BNC) to the main PCB. It has been destroyed and rendered unidentifiable in my unit. It was a mechanical failure (the component separated and lost the color coded paint).

Might someone have a circuit diagramme for this unit? Alternatively, if anyone has one of these units, would you please open your unit and tell me the color code or value for this inductor?

Much thanks.....................-huck