Old July 7th 10, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Prehistoric GOP Prehistoric GOP is offline

Default The Left-Fascist Axis. Again.

"?baMa? Tse Dung" wrote in message
We are seeing another Left-fascist axis in our time, recapitulating
Stalin's (and worldwide communism's) embrace of Hitler's Germany. The
Gaza flotilla crisis was set up by the radical Left (Bill Ayers,
Bernardine Dohrn, Jodie Evans, and other Obama buds) in collusion with
Hamas, which is about as fascist as they get.

Seems to me George Shrub wamted to give American Port's control to Arab
Nations.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5256 (20100706) __________

http://www.eset.com