Old July 7th 10, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

Default The Left-Fascist Axis. Again.

We are seeing another Left-fascist axis in our time, recapitulating
Stalin's (and worldwide communism's) embrace of Hitler's Germany. The
Gaza flotilla crisis was set up by the radical Left (Bill Ayers,
Bernardine Dohrn, Jodie Evans, and other Obama buds) in collusion with
Hamas, which is about as fascist as they get.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...tilla_stu.html
If you doubt it, watch Hamas TV on the MEMRI website.
http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/1625.htm
They are the worst. They teach toddlers about the glories of dying for
Allah. Even Fatah thinks Hamas is a throwback to the Dark Ages.

In the Gaza flotilla, the Turks, who yelled out "Khaibar! Khaibar!" as
they were trying to kill Israeli soldiers, were members of the Turkish
branch of Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood.
http://michellemalkin.com/2010/06/01...d-will-return/
They yelled out "Khaibar!" because that massacre of Jews was
Mohammed's own Auschwitz. That doesn't leave any doubt about who they
are. Martyrdom is just a means to an end, and that end is "Khaibar."
The media always forget to tell us that part.

Words matter, which is why the Left is always making up new words for
themselves -- to disguise who they really are. The Left isn't
Communist anymore; they are "progressive" -- which leaves the rest of
us back in 1776.
http://www.plp.org/challenge/2010/6/...ce-terror.html
"Progressives" always know which way to find "progress," and it always
comes down to stomping on the rest of us. Because if you're not
"progressive," you must be an enemy of "progress."

The radical Left hasn't changed one smidgen since Stalin. The Left
still believes in global totalitarianism. Stalin is dead, but
Stalinism is on the march. Listen to the stomping of their boots.
http://www.marxists.org/subject/stal...ture/index.htm

The Left is a throwback to all the ancient utopian cults -- the
Mayans, Genghis Khan and the Yellow Emperor of China, Idi Amin Dada
and Robert Mugabe. It's the ancient Egyptian priesthood, which was
also a cult run by a totalitarian clique. In ancient Egypt, you had to
die to get to utopia, but the psychology is always the same. Utopian
cults always appeal to suckers. They are a very nasty part of the
human condition. But there's nothing new there, and they are certainly
not "progressive." They are a throwback.
http://www.factnet.org/singer.htm

Obama doesn't look like a normal American because he is a High Priest.
Harry Truman wouldn't recognize him, but King Tut would. Obama has all
the arrogance and ignorance of a Pharaoh.
http://www.google.com/images?q=obama...ed=0CCkQsAQwAA

So here are two ways to simplify the daily media circus. First, the
media are the cult of the Left, trying to twist your mind. The "Left"
equals global totalitarianism, which is Stalinism, which is Leninism,
which is radical feminism, which is the hateful racism of the Reverend
Wright and Louis Farrakhan. Same story, different labels. Keep it
simple.

Whatever mask they try on, radical leftists are internationalists --
meaning that they are against America as a sovereign nation. That's
Obama's real beef against us, and it's why he will never enforce our
borders. Sure, leftists are all "patriots" in their own minds, because
they worship the prairie flowers and the pretty mountains. And they
all despise McDonald's hamburgers and eat arugula, because at bottom
they are the most amazing snobs. America is just one little piece of
Planet Gaia, where everybody will live in peace and harmony because
Obama or Algore will rule us with an iron fist. It's all for our own
good.
http://www.isj.org.uk/index.php4?id=427&issue=118

So the Left hasn't changed since ancient times. That's why Harvard has
a "speech code," courtesy of the likes of Elena Kagan and the PC
Commissars. People can't be trusted to say what's on their minds. They
might hurt somebody's feelings. Speech codes are an ancient way to
control people. All the prehistoric little Hitlers had speech taboos.
http://www.thefire.org/spotlight/sch...niversity.html

The second useful word is "fascist." Academics spend their lives
trying to define that word. But if you believe in killing people
until they surrender to your totalitarian hokum; if you want to
enslave women, kids, Jews, Christians, nonconformist Muslims (like the
Bahai'is), gays, Africans in the Sudan, Marxists (yes), Trotskyites,
liberals, and anybody who thinks the U.S. Constitution is a good idea,
you're a fascist. Simple, reasonable definition.
http://www.amazon.com/Liberal-Fascis...dp/0767917189/

So we are seeing the Hitler-Stalin Pact, Take 2. The motivation is
identical. These people hate the modern world, just like the Nazis
and Lenin did. Hitler wanted to go back to the Nordic gods. His utopia
was in a fantasy past. Lenin placed his utopia in the distant future.
If you're a coercive utopian, you have to dream of a long-ago past or
a misty future, as long as it's impossible to see what it's really
like.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov...ibbentrop_Pact

Today the Saudis want to go back to Mohammed in the 7th century, and
the Twelvers in Iran want to go back to the Hidden Mahdi in the 11th
century. They all want to make utopia by force and terror.

The Left-fascists are intolerant of individualism, liberty, free
speech, and electoral legitimacy, which is why they always try to
sabotage constitutional government. Kagan on the Supreme Court. Obama
as Pharaoh in the Oval. Why bow down to the King of Saudi and the
Emperor of Japan? They are both medieval reactionaries. Obama bowed
down to them, but he was really giving the high sign to America.
That's Obama's shtick.

We are seeing a rerun of the Hitler-Stalin Pact of 1938. That Left-
Fascist alliance fell apart when Hitler flipped and decided to send
tanks into Poland and Russia instead.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...7060016AA86mWS

It is what Freud called a "repetition compulsion." It happens over and
over again because these people don't live in reality. That's why they
are dangerous. They can never figure out what went wrong last time, so
they keep trying it again. They live in egomaniacal fantasies, and
real people keep getting in their way. Off with their heads!

The last time a Left-Fascist Axis rose to power, it led to World War
Two and the Cold War. Maybe the only way to win is to make them fight
each other. That's how we came out of it before.

I don't know how decent people will prevail this time. I think we
will, because we have done so over the centuries. But we are in
another Long War with some real bad hot spots. The enemy today is both
the Left and the fascists.

http://books.google.com/books?id=nEp...page&q&f=false

Read the news and you'll see it every day.

They're baaaaack!

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/...xis_again.html
Old July 7th 10, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

"?baMa? Tse Dung" wrote in message
We are seeing another Left-fascist axis in our time, recapitulating
Stalin's (and worldwide communism's) embrace of Hitler's Germany. The
Gaza flotilla crisis was set up by the radical Left (Bill Ayers,
Bernardine Dohrn, Jodie Evans, and other Obama buds) in collusion with
Hamas, which is about as fascist as they get.

Seems to me George Shrub wamted to give American Port's control to Arab
Nations.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5256 (20100706) __________

http://www.eset.com

Old July 7th 10, 10:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 6, 6:18*pm, "Prehistoric GOP" wrote:
"?baMa? Tse Dung" wrote in ...

We are seeing another Left-fascist axis in our time, recapitulating
Stalin's (and worldwide communism's) embrace of Hitler's Germany. The
Gaza flotilla crisis was set up by the radical Left (Bill Ayers,
Bernardine Dohrn, Jodie Evans, and other Obama buds) in collusion with
Hamas, which is about as fascist as they get.

- Seems to me George Shrub wamted to give
- American Port's control to Arab Nations.

pre-his-stare-ic g's o's p's

-actually- Dubai Ports World 'Deal'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubai_P...ld_controversy

-point-of-fact- Dubai is one 'state' within a
Federation of seven "Emirates" {small kingdoms}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubai
that make up the United Arab Emirates
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Arab_Emirates
all of which are both Arab and Islamic states.

obtw - you did not even wish 'gwb' a happy birthday
on 6 July 2010 when you posted this . . .

a belated happy birthers-day
former prez-a-duntz 'gwb' ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush
Old July 9th 10, 07:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

What a dip****!
Your stupidity is the kind that still believe in "Trickle Down" and
making others rich as being the way to get christianity in power there in
the states to convert over the world and destroying it in the name of
jesus.

Bush was stupid enough. I would think after he destroyed your country,
you would have learned

On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 16:50:02 -0700, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:

We are seeing another Left-fascist axis in our time, recapitulating
Stalin's (and worldwide communism's) embrace of Hitler's Germany. The
Gaza flotilla crisis was set up by the radical Left (Bill Ayers,
Bernardine Dohrn, Jodie Evans, and other Obama buds) in collusion with
Hamas, which is about as fascist as they get.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2010/06/

(OT) : Another Obama-Ganda© 1930s Hitler NAZI Post Denying the Liberal-Fascist Realities of 21st Century Liberal-Fascist Methods and Techniques being used by the Obama-Regime© in 2009 ~ RHF Shortwave 0 August 26th 09 10:20 AM
The Axis Of Jackassory [email protected] General 0 January 13th 07 08:35 PM
AXIS of JIZZZ [email protected] Policy 4 July 12th 06 11:26 PM
AXIS of JIZZZ [email protected] CB 4 July 12th 06 11:26 PM