Old July 7th 10, 10:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
RHF RHF is offline

Default The Left-Fascist Axis. Again.

On Jul 6, 6:18*pm, "Prehistoric GOP" wrote:
"?baMa? Tse Dung" wrote in ...

We are seeing another Left-fascist axis in our time, recapitulating
Stalin's (and worldwide communism's) embrace of Hitler's Germany. The
Gaza flotilla crisis was set up by the radical Left (Bill Ayers,
Bernardine Dohrn, Jodie Evans, and other Obama buds) in collusion with
Hamas, which is about as fascist as they get.

- Seems to me George Shrub wamted to give
- American Port's control to Arab Nations.

pre-his-stare-ic g's o's p's

-actually- Dubai Ports World 'Deal'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubai_P...ld_controversy

-point-of-fact- Dubai is one 'state' within a
Federation of seven "Emirates" {small kingdoms}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubai
that make up the United Arab Emirates
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Arab_Emirates
all of which are both Arab and Islamic states.

obtw - you did not even wish 'gwb' a happy birthday
on 6 July 2010 when you posted this . . .

a belated happy birthers-day
former prez-a-duntz 'gwb' ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush