Old July 9th 10, 07:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
FullName FullName is offline

Default The Left-Fascist Axis. Again.

What a dip****!
Your stupidity is the kind that still believe in "Trickle Down" and
making others rich as being the way to get christianity in power there in
the states to convert over the world and destroying it in the name of
jesus.

Bush was stupid enough. I would think after he destroyed your country,
you would have learned

On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 16:50:02 -0700, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:

We are seeing another Left-fascist axis in our time, recapitulating
Stalin's (and worldwide communism's) embrace of Hitler's Germany. The
Gaza flotilla crisis was set up by the radical Left (Bill Ayers,
Bernardine Dohrn, Jodie Evans, and other Obama buds) in collusion with
Hamas, which is about as fascist as they get.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2010/06/