Old July 12th 10, 02:31 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default Lack of cultural awareness ? Or just stupidity...

On Jul 11, 5:36*pm, "Takin & Kanoknuan" takin&kanokn...@stuck-in-a-
wheelchair.org wrote:
"Anonymouse" wrote in message news
On 7/12/2010 7:06 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
In true Distinguish Troll Society fashion Cheesy Bob sends over to the
Hillside Condos in Chaing Mai a Colon Detox Kit (unwrapped no less)
for delivery to resident Steve Kombat Kraven Kramer...As reiterated by
DTS member Larb the entire Staff got a good look at it as it sat at
the front desk prior to delivery and all of them had sh%t eatin grins
on their faces...I'm laughing so hard I'm crying :-)...Would have
loved to been a fly on the wall to see this fiasco...No wonder Kombat
had the "Hershey Squirts" at the Police Station on Arrest Day," it was
the Detox Kit Sir, not my fault"..:-)

Your lack on knowledge about Asian culture is pathetic.

**That's rich coming from the buffoon that used to walk around CM wearing a
ridiculous Indiana Jones outfit, and who didn't have the courtesy or manners
to remove his pork pie hat when he was being questioned by one of the boys
in brown at the police station on the day of his arrest. Lack of cultural
awareness ? Or just stupidity... * *)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28097437@N05/3144643501

***Pinkster, I don't think its Cheesy Bob with the drinking
problem...Take a look in the mirror...Psychotic, neurotic,
alcoholic...?...Let David do some "research" for YOU on that
scenario...:-)