Old July 11th 10, 11:06 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

Default Sh%tz & Gigglz at the Hillside Kondos for Kombat

In true Distinguish Troll Society fashion Cheesy Bob sends over to the
Hillside Condos in Chaing Mai a Colon Detox Kit (unwrapped no less)
for delivery to resident Steve Kombat Kraven Kramer...As reiterated by
DTS member Larb the entire Staff got a good look at it as it sat at
the front desk prior to delivery and all of them had sh%t eatin grins
on their faces...I'm laughing so hard I'm crying :-)...Would have
loved to been a fly on the wall to see this fiasco...No wonder Kombat
had the "Hershey Squirts" at the Police Station on Arrest Day," it was
the Detox Kit Sir, not my fault"..:-)
Old July 12th 10, 12:48 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

Default Lack of cultural awareness ? Or just stupidity...

On 7/12/2010 7:06 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
In true Distinguish Troll Society fashion Cheesy Bob sends over to the
Hillside Condos in Chaing Mai a Colon Detox Kit (unwrapped no less)
for delivery to resident Steve Kombat Kraven Kramer...As reiterated by
DTS member Larb the entire Staff got a good look at it as it sat at
the front desk prior to delivery and all of them had sh%t eatin grins
on their faces...I'm laughing so hard I'm crying :-)...Would have
loved to been a fly on the wall to see this fiasco...No wonder Kombat
had the "Hershey Squirts" at the Police Station on Arrest Day," it was
the Detox Kit Sir, not my fault"..:-)

Just a friendly suggestion before you dig yourselves in any deeper.
We've watched you giggling about this for some weeks now, and even I
can't let you do this to yourselves any longer.

I suggest that you learn a bit about Thai culture regarding Colon detox
before you embarrass yourselves further. It's offered at virtually every
expensive resort and spa in S.E. Asia, and they charge high prices for
it. Getting one for free? They'd think it was a nice gift from a friend.
They wouldn't giggle about it like western primary school children. Your
lack on knowledge about Asian culture is pathetic.

It is notable that Robert Johnson, a man who lived in Thailand for many
years, was able to live there and yet learn absolutely nothing about
Thai culture. I guess when they say 'he lived inside a bottle' they were
being quite accurate. He certainly didn't live inside the community.
Old July 12th 10, 01:36 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

"Anonymouse" wrote in message news
On 7/12/2010 7:06 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
In true Distinguish Troll Society fashion Cheesy Bob sends over to the
Hillside Condos in Chaing Mai a Colon Detox Kit (unwrapped no less)
for delivery to resident Steve Kombat Kraven Kramer...As reiterated by
DTS member Larb the entire Staff got a good look at it as it sat at
the front desk prior to delivery and all of them had sh%t eatin grins
on their faces...I'm laughing so hard I'm crying :-)...Would have
loved to been a fly on the wall to see this fiasco...No wonder Kombat
had the "Hershey Squirts" at the Police Station on Arrest Day," it was
the Detox Kit Sir, not my fault"..:-)

Your lack on knowledge about Asian culture is pathetic.

**That's rich coming from the buffoon that used to walk around CM wearing a
ridiculous Indiana Jones outfit, and who didn't have the courtesy or manners
to remove his pork pie hat when he was being questioned by one of the boys
in brown at the police station on the day of his arrest. Lack of cultural
awareness ? Or just stupidity... )

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28097437@N05/3144643501

Old July 12th 10, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I don't miss them half as close as you do! ~ Babe Ruth, riding in that
taxi cab driven by Harold Lloyd, old 1928 Speedy movie.
cuhulin

Old July 12th 10, 02:31 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On Jul 11, 5:36*pm, "Takin & Kanoknuan" takin&kanokn...@stuck-in-a-
wheelchair.org wrote:
[...]

***Pinkster, I don't think its Cheesy Bob with the drinking
problem...Take a look in the mirror...Psychotic, neurotic,
alcoholic...?...Let David do some "research" for YOU on that
scenario...:-)

Old July 12th 10, 05:41 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

******ROTFLMAO. Think nothing of it Steve, it was our pleasure.

******And given away at cheap condos in Chiang Mai.

***** Why thank you again Steve, as I said it was our pleasure.

They wouldn't giggle about it like western primary school children. Your
lack on knowledge about Asian culture is pathetic.

*******Well I do know that when you are sitting in front of a police
desk and facing deportation charges for associating with known
paedophiles not to sit with my hat on and certainly not wearing short
pants displaying little white hairy legs.

It is notable that Robert Johnsonbegin_of_the_skype_highlighting*****end_of_ the_skype_highlighting, a man who lived in Thailand for many
years, was able to live there and yet learn absolutely nothing about
Thai culture. I guess when they say 'he lived inside a bottle' they were
being quite accurate. He certainly didn't live inside the community.

**** Well he certainly got on and did his own thing. No associating
with paedophiles, no playing police officers, no hanging around the
local ex-pat community because the locals despised them, you are
correct he certainly didn't live inside the community.

And know you know why.

Old July 12th 10, 08:06 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On 7/12/2010 9:36 AM, Takin & Kanoknuan wrote:

who didn't have the
courtesy or manners to remove his pork pie hat when he was being
questioned by one of the boys in brown at the police station

Might just well be because he wasn't being questioned.

He was giving evidence against Robert Johnson, as were the three women
the Johnson was harassing.
Old July 12th 10, 11:09 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On Jul 12, 2:06*pm, Anonymouse wrote:
On 7/12/2010 9:36 AM, Takin & Kanoknuan wrote:

* who didn't have the

courtesy or manners to remove his pork pie hat when he was being
questioned by one of the boys in brown at the police station

Might just well be because he wasn't being questioned.

He was giving evidence against Robert Johnson, as were the three women
the Johnson was harassing.

Say Hey:

Steve never joined nor attempted to join the Chiang Mai Photographic
Group while holeing up at the Hillside Condo. In addition, he never
had any of his photos displayed at any exhibits in Thailand. PERIOD!
Born to lose! While under arrest at the police station he paniced and
called two fat ladies for back up. They were both a big laugh at the
station house. January 8, 2004 was an extremely fun day for Pickle
Bob. I had to have a few extra drinks that day.

5555 Yee-Haw !!

5555 Yee-Haw !!
Old July 12th 10, 12:32 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

"Anonymouse" wrote in message news:
On 7/12/2010 9:36 AM, Takin & Kanoknuan wrote:

**That's rich coming from the buffoon that used to walk around CM
wearing a ridiculous Indiana Jones outfit, and who didn't have the
courtesy or manners to remove his pork pie hat when he was being
questioned by one of the boys in brown at the police station on the day
of his arrest. Lack of cultural awareness ? Or just stupidity... )

Might just well be because he wasn't being questioned.

**Then why was he ****ing his pants, or rather why were you Steve (as it's
you making this post hiding behind one of your sock puppets) ****ing your
pants???

He was giving evidence against Robert Johnson, as were the three women the
Johnson was harassing.

**That's a lie Steve and you know it. You were being questioned so don't try
to wriggle/worm/slime/lie your way out of it.

The look of fear on your face in Bob's photo says it all! Priceless!!!!
*grin*

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28097437@N05/3144643501

Old July 12th 10, 01:20 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On 7/12/2010 7:09 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:

And it is amazing that he was sober enough to do so...

Say Hey:

Steve never joined nor attempted to join the Chiang Mai Photographic
Group while holeing up at the Hillside Condo.

Why would he? That is an amateur group, isn't it? They hold meetings and
invite guest photographers to speak, to help them improve their skills.

Do you know who was their very FIRST professional to be invited to speak
there? Yep, you guessed it. Your very own idol and owner of your soul.
Check it out. It makes good reading!

In addition, he never
had any of his photos displayed at any exhibits in Thailand. PERIOD!

No cash prizes, right? Nope... didn't think so. Why would he? Have any
members of that group had their photos published in magazines and
newspapers? Have any members of that group been regular magazine
columnists with photos and articles published every month for years? You
should read some of the columns. They are available on line.

January 8, 2004 was an extremely fun day for Pickle
Bob. I had to have a few extra drinks that day.

How much money did the Police make Kramer pay you for all your fax
paper? Not a penny, eh? Too bad. It probably was a really BIG box of fax
paper wasted. How much did that paper cost you, Robert? Besides your
company, that is. *