Old July 29th 10, 09:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Bob[_27_] Bob[_27_] is offline

Default From OP Re TV Antenna

Hi Guys,

Just a quick thanks for all the really good info.
Nice of you all to take the time; appreciate it.

BTW: That DB-2 I mentioned is really large for anywhere but an attic.
Didn't realize the dimensions of the thing.

The rabbit ears we now have are on the top of our fridge, and not too
obvious. Running a wire from the attic may not be practical, for now.

Any suggestions on anything possibly worthwhile to try, smaller than the
DB-2 ?

Thanks again,
Bob