Old August 2nd 10, 05:09 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
ai8o ai8o is offline

Default Q: PDF copies of old Police Call editions (2003/2004) availableanywhere? - ctx

On Jul 28, 1:30*pm, wrote:
Is there a repository of old Police Call books anywhere for purchase
or download in PDF format? *I'm looking for either the 2003 or 2004
edition (that had the Pozilla software CD). *I just want to get a copy
of the entire book in electronic format.

Thank you for any help.

Each year there were 9 regional editions issued.
Getting just the CD in electronic format will not work.
Each book had its own CD that required you have the book to unlock the
CD.
Thew unlock code would be a word from a certain page of the directory.
To access the users manual you had to have an internet connection.

The POLICE CALL frequency directories came in the following versions:
volume 1 Northeastern states
volume 2 Mid Atlantic
volume 3&4 Upper midwest
volume 5&8 Rockies and Central USA