Old July 28th 10, 06:30 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Q: PDF copies of old Police Call editions (2003/2004) available anywhere? - ctx

Is there a repository of old Police Call books anywhere for purchase
or download in PDF format? I'm looking for either the 2003 or 2004
edition (that had the Pozilla software CD). I just want to get a copy
of the entire book in electronic format.

Thank you for any help.

Old August 2nd 10, 05:09 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

On Jul 28, 1:30*pm, wrote:
Is there a repository of old Police Call books anywhere for purchase
or download in PDF format? *I'm looking for either the 2003 or 2004
edition (that had the Pozilla software CD). *I just want to get a copy
of the entire book in electronic format.

Thank you for any help.

Each year there were 9 regional editions issued.
Getting just the CD in electronic format will not work.
Each book had its own CD that required you have the book to unlock the
CD.
Thew unlock code would be a word from a certain page of the directory.
To access the users manual you had to have an internet connection.

The POLICE CALL frequency directories came in the following versions:
volume 1 Northeastern states
volume 2 Mid Atlantic
volume 3&4 Upper midwest
volume 5&8 Rockies and Central USA
volume 6 Atlantic Southeast
volume 7 Central Southeast
volume 9 West Coast

Old August 8th 10, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

I don't know how much this will help, but here are the code words for
the 2005 book:

6 mobile

7 as

8 It (or it)