Old August 3rd 10, 03:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default I need an NMO antenna installed on my truck

Toxic wrote:
On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 20:48:55 +0000, Robert Keeler wrote:

Have the antenna and coax just need someone who knows how to r&R the
headliner and drill hole and mount antenna and route Coax. In the
general Los Angeles area

To get a proper weather tight NMO mount,
you're gonna need a Greenlee hole cutter.

Remove the dome light. Try to fish the RG174U co-ax through the same
place the dome light wire goes. There's usually some kind of channel.
Drill your hole straight up from the dome light.