Old August 6th 10, 07:19 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba
Anonymouse Anonymouse is offline

Default Robert Johnson... better than Comedy Central!!

On 8/6/2010 2:06 PM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Come in Seatraveller Steve...Over...
We know you are lurking here and posting under a host of puppets so
why not just drop the act and confess to the buffoonery and chicanery
Steve...Really, Anony-mouse has become quite a bore with all of his
repetitive speech syndrome, errrr, Repetitive Bowel Syndrome might be
a better description, same sh%t different day...Man up Steve and face
the music old chap!...5 months and counting until your next Bash on
Jan 8th, gonna be a Cracker!...*smirk*

Are you afraid to send him e-mail? I think you are.

Didn't he have about a dozen of your e-mail accounts shut down because
you were mail-bombing him? Didn't Loxinfo shut you down, and you tried
(and lost... as usual) to sue them for it? Remember that? It's all in
the archives. I'll be happy to post the link citing this event.

Imagine... your ISP throws out your account because YOU broke the law,
and you try to sue THEM? I imagine that created quite a laugh among the
ex-pat community when they found out. Chalk up another Robert Johnson
fiasco!

Almost as good as the custom-ordered Christmas cake you insisted the
baker give you your money back for because the Thai mail system wouldn't
let you mail them to the US. Imagine... trying to return a custom
ordered cake!!! Ya gotta love Google Archives! Better than Comedy Central!