Old August 6th 10, 06:06 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

Default Paging Seatraveller Steve, Paging Seatraveller Steve,

Come in Seatraveller Steve...Over...
We know you are lurking here and posting under a host of puppets so
why not just drop the act and confess to the buffoonery and chicanery
Steve...Really, Anony-mouse has become quite a bore with all of his
repetitive speech syndrome, errrr, Repetitive Bowel Syndrome might be
a better description, same sh%t different day...Man up Steve and face
the music old chap!...5 months and counting until your next Bash on
Jan 8th, gonna be a Cracker!...*smirk*
Old August 6th 10, 07:19 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

Default Robert Johnson... better than Comedy Central!!

On 8/6/2010 2:06 PM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Come in Seatraveller Steve...Over...
We know you are lurking here and posting under a host of puppets so
why not just drop the act and confess to the buffoonery and chicanery
Steve...Really, Anony-mouse has become quite a bore with all of his
repetitive speech syndrome, errrr, Repetitive Bowel Syndrome might be
a better description, same sh%t different day...Man up Steve and face
the music old chap!...5 months and counting until your next Bash on
Jan 8th, gonna be a Cracker!...*smirk*

Are you afraid to send him e-mail? I think you are.

Didn't he have about a dozen of your e-mail accounts shut down because
you were mail-bombing him? Didn't Loxinfo shut you down, and you tried
(and lost... as usual) to sue them for it? Remember that? It's all in
the archives. I'll be happy to post the link citing this event.

Imagine... your ISP throws out your account because YOU broke the law,
and you try to sue THEM? I imagine that created quite a laugh among the
ex-pat community when they found out. Chalk up another Robert Johnson
fiasco!

Almost as good as the custom-ordered Christmas cake you insisted the
baker give you your money back for because the Thai mail system wouldn't
let you mail them to the US. Imagine... trying to return a custom
ordered cake!!! Ya gotta love Google Archives! Better than Comedy Central!
Old August 6th 10, 11:43 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On Aug 6, 6:19*pm, Anonymouse wrote:

Are you afraid to send him e-mail? I think you are.

**********Tell you what, you stop pretending to be this silly fool
Anonymouse
and post under your real name (we all know it's you Steve) and I ll
post the evidence you require.

Two can play at the photo game can't they Steve, and I must admit you
were a bit shy when my camera came out.

Ashamed of the office decor???

I should think so, it was cheap and shoddy much like your
photography.

Old August 6th 10, 12:24 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On Aug 6, 1:19*pm, Anonymouse wrote:
[...]

Say Hey Stevie:

You must have been eating pretzels son. Your yarns are all twisted
again.

Loxley gave me a ration of **** and I cut them off on payment. Tried
to collect and I told them to get stuffed. Threatened me with a
lawsuit and I told 'em to go ahead. Never heard from 'em again. See
where their stock on SET is way down.

Re the Xmas cake. The dumb lemon pelter told me it could be sent via
Fed-Ex and FE told me their policy does not permit food to be sent. I
asked and received a full refund. So you along with the pomy asshole
can eat cake!

5555 Yee-Haw !!
Old August 6th 10, 12:45 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On 8/6/2010 8:24 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:
On Aug 6, 1:19 pm, wrote:
[...]

That's a very different story than you told the last time, Robert. You
forgot to say that they gave you a ration of **** by cutting off your
service because you broke the law...

Re the Xmas cake. The dumb lemon pelter

Everybody's dumb except you, right. We understand.

told me it could be sent via
Fed-Ex and FE told me their policy does not permit food to be sent. I
asked and received a full refund.

Not according to the baker and the other ex-pats telling the story.
Seems YOU demanded it and he laughed in your face. Understandably.

So you along with the pomy asshole
can eat cake!

We are. Thanks!

Old August 6th 10, 01:18 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On Aug 6, 1:19 pm, *wrote:
[...]

We are. Thanks!- Hide quoted text -

Say Hey Stevie:

I don't give a rats ass what the baker or any ex-pats have to say. You
don't accept what I have to say then shove off!

5555 Yee-Haw !!

paging dr death an old friend CB 10 April 3rd 06 12:05 AM
Paging Ian White (G3 SEK) Paul Burridge Homebrew 6 April 6th 04 02:16 AM
Paging Ian White (G3 SEK) Paul Burridge Homebrew 0 March 31st 04 12:17 PM
Paging Reg Edwards... Paul Burridge Homebrew 0 March 26th 04 09:40 AM
Paging Landshark Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup CB 0 November 27th 03 01:02 AM