Old August 8th 10, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : hey, Hey. HEY ! Prez O-Bomb-My-A : How May America Boy & GirlsDid You Kill Today ?

On Aug 8, 7:17*am, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
GM Volt to sell for $41,000 Cost to build $81,000

Our tax dollars at work.
cuhulin

On 8/8/2010 9:51 AM, dave wrote:

How many milliseconds does it take for us to burn through $81k in
Southwest Asia with our Oil Wars?

Recently published figu

It costs the American taxpayer $1.2 million per year to support EACH
soldier in Afghanistan and Iraq.

With numbers like that, it's easy to see why Bush's phony wars have hit
the TRILLION dollar mark. * :-(

Heck of a job, Georgie!

So then can we say that Prez Obama is continuing
former prez Bush's Phony Wars and Killing more and
more American Boys and Girls along with countless
Civilians; including Women and Children; in both Iraq
and Afghanistan.

Remember Afghanistan is Prez Obama's "Right War"
the Obama War of Choice to Wage War Against Islam
and Kill Muslims.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...519672aeeace22
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...2939b98867500b