Old August 8th 10, 02:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Tax Burden of Top 1% Now Exceeds That of Bottom 95% - COMBINED!

wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
GM Volt to sell for $41,000 Cost to build $81,000

Our tax dollars at work.
cuhulin

How many milliseconds does it take for us to burn through $81k in
Southwest Asia with our Oil Wars?

Looking for logic is futile. Follow the insanity.
Old August 8th 10, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 8/8/2010 9:51 AM, dave wrote:

How many milliseconds does it take for us to burn through $81k in
Southwest Asia with our Oil Wars?

Recently published figu

It costs the American taxpayer $1.2 million per year to support EACH
soldier in Afghanistan and Iraq.

With numbers like that, it's easy to see why Bush's phony wars have hit
the TRILLION dollar mark. :-(

Heck of a job, Georgie!
Old August 8th 10, 05:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.opinion-maker.org/2010/08...-to-blackmails

INDEED! he is Most CERTAINLY a HO!!!
cuhulin

Old August 8th 10, 10:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Aug 8, 6:51*am, dave wrote:
wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
GM Volt to sell for $41,000 Cost to build $81,000

Our tax dollars at work.
cuhulin

How many milliseconds does it take for us to burn through $81k in
Southwest Asia with our Oil Wars?

- Looking for logic is futile.
-*Follow the insanity.

We are right behind you dave . . .
Old August 8th 10, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : hey, Hey. HEY ! Prez O-Bomb-My-A : How May America Boy & GirlsDid You Kill Today ?

On 8/8/2010 9:51 AM, dave wrote:

How many milliseconds does it take for us to burn through $81k in
Southwest Asia with our Oil Wars?

Recently published figu

It costs the American taxpayer $1.2 million per year to support EACH
soldier in Afghanistan and Iraq.

With numbers like that, it's easy to see why Bush's phony wars have hit
the TRILLION dollar mark. * :-(

Heck of a job, Georgie!

So then can we say that Prez Obama is continuing
former prez Bush's Phony Wars and Killing more and
more American Boys and Girls along with countless
Civilians; including Women and Children; in both Iraq
and Afghanistan.

Remember Afghanistan is Prez Obama's "Right War"
the Obama War of Choice to Wage War Against Islam
and Kill Muslims.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...519672aeeace22
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...2939b98867500b

Old August 8th 10, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa

On 08/08/2010 02:49 PM, FullName wrote:
During the Bu$h presidencies, about 1 million Iraqis were killed

That is a complete LIE - turd.

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/

Documented civilian deaths from violence

97,172 – 106,047
Old August 9th 10, 07:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa
RHF RHF is offline

On 8/8/2010 5:35 PM, RHF wrote:

So then can we say that Prez Obama is continuing former prez Bush's
Phony Wars and Killing more and more American Boys and Girls along
with countless Civilians; including Women and Children; in both Iraq
*and Afghanistan.

Sadly, yes, we can say that...
...but we are saying it because W had NO exit strategy during his terms,
there is STILL no exit strategy for Obama and if McCain were in office,
there would STILL be NO EXIT STRATEGY for McCain either. (and I'm sure a
responsible, fair and honest fellow like you would be calling it
"McCain's War").

FYI, "no exit strategy" means that if we stay, we kill "more and
more American Boys and Girls along with countless
Civilians" as you so eloquently put it.

If we leave, the power vacuum will re-ignite the centuries old tribal
war between the Kurds, Shiites and Sunnis, probably with Iran jumping
into the fray too. If we are lucky, this will only lead to $10 a gallon
gas; if we are unlucky...Armageddon. We are walking a very, very fine
line...and I hope this helps you realize why
Obama (or McCain or whoever) is trapped.

Sadly, stay or go, W painted us into a corner -- and don't try and deny
it. Bush Senior himself said so in his book when he stated that he
didn't go into Baghdad during the first Gulf War because (are you
ready?), he said there was NO EXIT STRATEGY. Too bad W didn't have the
brains of his old man. * :-(

Heck of a job, Georgie!

So is Prez Obama has an Exit Strategy ?
YEAH - Win or Lose the USA Leaves on this Date [.]
There goes Prez Obama -exiting- Stage Left . . .

Maybe US Senator John 'ff' Kerry [D-MA] should ask
Prez Obama nicely : "How Do You Ask a Man to be
the Last Man to Die for a {Your} Mistake ?"
-wrt- Prez Obama's Afghanistan War {The Right War}
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/John_Kerry
Old August 9th 10, 07:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa
RHF RHF is offline

On 8/8/2010 9:51 AM, dave wrote:

How many milliseconds does it take for us to burn through $81k in
Southwest Asia with our Oil Wars?

Recently published figu

It costs the American taxpayer $1.2 million per year to support EACH
soldier in Afghanistan and Iraq.

With numbers like that, it's easy to see why Bush's phony wars have hit
the TRILLION dollar mark. * :-(

Heck of a job, Georgie!

So then can we say that Prez Obama is continuing former prez Bush's
Phony Wars and Killing more and more American Boys and Girls along with
countless Civilians; including Women and Children; in both Iraq and
Afghanistan.

Remember Afghanistan is Prez Obama's "Right War" the Obama War of Choice
to Wage War Against Islam and Kill Muslims.

idiot
The last active duty was handed over in Iraq today. Less solders are
dieing each day when compared to when the death monger GOP party was in
power. During the Bu$h presidencies, about 1 million Iraqis were killed
so Bu$h and his friends could get their oil. *But according to a previous
post, you called this cut-n-run? *Which way is it rightard?

FullName.

Like the 'copy' of the : dumb, Dumb. DUMB RHF !
-signature-style-line- ) ~ RHF