Old August 14th 10, 06:32 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba
Anonymouse Anonymouse is offline

Default Scott Koplin shows his lack of reading skills... again

On 8/14/2010 12:02 PM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

I think I can speak for all the Trolls in saying that we are all
patiently waiting for our promised Skype calls.

Well... in all fairness I read through what you posted three times, but
didn't see a single sentence where David said he was going to
'call ALL the trolls.' In fact, I can't find the word ALL used with the
trolls anywhere in the post.
Maybe 'Hooked on Phonics' will be of some value, Scott.