Old August 14th 10, 04:02 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

Default Davis's Research (lol) and Promise of SKYPE Calls to Trolls (archives)

***Hey Dave, errrr, Steve...Herre's your FAILED Research...
(from the archives with promise to Skype Call the Trolls)

(David wrote)...
I decided to do an ISP search before I went any further.
Interestingly
enough three of the troll IPs originate in the area of Belleview,
Washington. That is the home area of Scott Koplin and K.Michael
Young.

Again using the Advanced search function of Google, I began looking
up
the names of the people listed in another post, again removing posts
made by these trolls from the search results.

Quite a few hits for David Leonard Arthur. Twice convicted of child
sexual abuse in Australia, page one on Australia's Sex Offender's
list.

Several hits about Scott Koplin. Besides being a drain on the state
and
chronically unemployed, he started his own business making some scuba
related item but the business went belly up. I guess he got fired
from
his own business too.

Plenty of hits about Robert Johnson. It looks as if he was pretty
much
run out of business on a rail by the local business people in Chiang
Mai, his business selling for next to nothing. He had to be
physically
removed from a meeting of the 'Chiang Mai Expats Club' when he
threatened the lives of its members.

Not too much about Young, other than some comments made about him
when
he tried claiming knowledge of Micronesian cultural norms and got it
completely wrong. I guess he was laughed out of the groups. There are
6
different listings for a Michael Young in the Belleview, Washington
area,
but this being a weekend, I figure I'd wait until Monday to try
calling the Trolls.
Skype makes it just about free, so why not?

Very little on Timothy Willis. I can find one who is listed as a
teacher
in a Japanese University, which according to some Usenet posts is
where
he is, but...

[David]

***Just like Steve ehhhh David, Born to Lose!
I think I can speak for all the Trolls in saying that we are all
patiently waiting for our promised Skype calls...Maybe you are too
busy with the Fatty Slags eating Falafel and playing "grab ass"...You
can't miss when reaching for something that enormous ..."Seconds on
Falafel anyone"...)

Old August 14th 10, 06:32 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

Default Scott Koplin shows his lack of reading skills... again

On 8/14/2010 12:02 PM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

I think I can speak for all the Trolls in saying that we are all
patiently waiting for our promised Skype calls.

Well... in all fairness I read through what you posted three times, but
didn't see a single sentence where David said he was going to
'call ALL the trolls.' In fact, I can't find the word ALL used with the
trolls anywhere in the post.
Maybe 'Hooked on Phonics' will be of some value, Scott.