Old September 2nd 10, 12:48 AM posted to ba.broadcast,alt.radio.digital,rec.radio.shortwave
DigitalRadioScams DigitalRadioScams is offline

Default ETON CORP FINALLY UNDER INVESTIGATION - LMFAO!!!!

On Sep 1, 7:18*pm, "Chas. Chan" wrote:
Plaintiff law firms that specialize in class action suits typically
trawl for groups of people with a common complaint about a particular
service or product. In this case, attorneys from Keefe Bartels seem be
homing in on Web forum posts about poor performance from HD Radios
included in high-end BMW and Jaguar OEM audio packages.

http://radiomagonline.com/digital_ra...o-lemons-0901/

LOL! *Trawlers! *LOL!
Sounds just like the hype used to promote shortwave radios.
I think I'll start an investigation into Eton Corporation and their
sour lemons.
Should be lucrative.

Don't worry, I have it posted, and word will spread from forums such
as radio-info:

http://boards.radio-info.com/smf/ind...topic=174886.0

Broadcasters that got stiffed by iBiquity could also get involved.
This will be enough to scare any new automakers away - LOL!