Old September 16th 10, 05:08 PM
JT1CS JT1CS is offline
Junior Member

Frank's License was issued by one of former MRSF staff in July 2006, which was illegal. The stamp on it was already invalidated by the Mongolian Police in 2005. To those visiting Mongolia, it is your responsibility to make sure you have valid documents for the country you visit, correct? Unfortunately, Frank didn't contact MRSF and validate his License.
I have the Letter of Mongolian Police about invalidated the stamp with registration number УХ31043 which is in Frank's License. If any one wants to see it please e-mail me.

Bat, JT1CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Panser View Post
The Info from JT1CS was not correct.
Please look at QRZ.COM for my call DD0CW and you will find a copy of
my license.

--

vy 73 de DD0CW ( Frank )

"Robert Busch - DL7VOA" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

PIRATE: JT1CS writes that the licence of JT1FDB expired and thus the
current
operation of JT1FDB/7 is illegal and not valid for the DXCC award.