Old August 8th 10, 02:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default JT1FDB/7 was not illegal or pirate

The Info from JT1CS was not correct.
Please look at QRZ.COM for my call DD0CW and you will find a copy of
my license.

--

vy 73 de DD0CW ( Frank )

"Robert Busch - DL7VOA" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

PIRATE: JT1CS writes that the licence of JT1FDB expired and thus the
current
operation of JT1FDB/7 is illegal and not valid for the DXCC award.

Old September 16th 10, 05:08 PM
Junior Member

Frank's License was issued by one of former MRSF staff in July 2006, which was illegal. The stamp on it was already invalidated by the Mongolian Police in 2005. To those visiting Mongolia, it is your responsibility to make sure you have valid documents for the country you visit, correct? Unfortunately, Frank didn't contact MRSF and validate his License.
I have the Letter of Mongolian Police about invalidated the stamp with registration number УХ31043 which is in Frank's License. If any one wants to see it please e-mail me.

Bat, JT1CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Panser View Post

Old September 18th 10, 03:12 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Panser View Post
The Info from JT1CS was not correct.
Please look at QRZ.COM for my call DD0CW and you will find a copy of
my license.

--

vy 73 de DD0CW ( Frank )

"Robert Busch - DL7VOA" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

PIRATE: JT1CS writes that the licence of JT1FDB expired and thus the
current
operation of JT1FDB/7 is illegal and not valid for the DXCC award.

Frank's operation between 7th of July 2006 and 2010 will be NOT COUNTED for DXCC.

Mr. Frank is giving incorrect information about MRSF over the internet. No amateur club in Mongolia issues Amateur Radio License. Only Mongolian Radio Sport Federation issues Amateur Radio License upon special permission of Communications Regulatory Commission of Mongolia. He gave also a false information on License fee in Mongolia. Mr. Frank has to take a responsibility for his incorrect information about MRSF. We are sorry for some incorrect information given by Frank, DD0CW.

73, Bat, JT1CS

Last edited by JT1CS : September 18th 10 at 03:34 AM