Old September 22nd 10, 07:03 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.economics
dave dave is offline

Default Obama0 the CrAcKeD political fringe....just hilarious.

Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 9/21/2010 8:19 PM, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:

0baMa0 "Drank beer heavily and used drugs enthusiastically"

That's odd...your statement above seems to have defined G. W. Bush to a
"T"...

I'd like to know who among us has not done the above. Wait I think I can
guess.