Old September 21st 10, 07:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Satanic political fringe....just hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc5HXVxe7XM

mikey O'Donnell
Old September 22nd 10, 05:23 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.economics

Default Obama0 the CrAcKeD political fringe....just hilarious.

On 9/21/2010 8:19 PM, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:

0baMa0 "Drank beer heavily and used drugs enthusiastically"

That's odd...your statement above seems to have defined G. W. Bush to a
"T"...
Old September 22nd 10, 05:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bill 'Cocaine head' Klintoon too.

I see the snail mail van done parked in front of my snail mail box by
the side of the road.Lets me get my snail mail right Quick! before those
Damn Obama Butt Kissers out there decide to ''inspect'' my snail mail
box.

You think I am joking about that?
cuhulin

Old September 22nd 10, 06:01 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.economics

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:23:13 -0400, Joe from Kokomo
puked:

On 9/21/2010 8:19 PM, ¯baMa¯ Tse Dung wrote:

0baMa0 "Drank beer heavily and used drugs enthusiastically"

That's odd...your statement above seems to have defined G. W. Bush to a
"T"...

Which is hilarious because all the left did was say how horrible Bush
was for doing that, then they turned around and elected someone that
was just as bad. Or worse, because he's still drinking, and probably
doing drugs at this point.
--
lab~rat :-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Old September 22nd 10, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Born in Kenya! ULTIMATE POS SOB B HO! (you know who THAT is) said he
is done doing this!
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=296057
cuhulin

Old September 22nd 10, 07:03 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.economics

Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 9/21/2010 8:19 PM, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:

0baMa0 "Drank beer heavily and used drugs enthusiastically"

That's odd...your statement above seems to have defined G. W. Bush to a
"T"...

I'd like to know who among us has not done the above. Wait I think I can
guess.
Old September 22nd 10, 07:23 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.economics

lab~rat :-) wrote:
On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:23:13 -0400, Joe from
puked:

On 9/21/2010 8:19 PM, ¯baMa¯ Tse Dung wrote:

0baMa0 "Drank beer heavily and used drugs enthusiastically"

That's odd...your statement above seems to have defined G. W. Bush to a
"T"...

Which is hilarious because all the left did was say how horrible Bush
was for doing that, then they turned around and elected someone that
was just as bad. Or worse, because he's still drinking, and probably
doing drugs at this point.
--
lab~rat:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

Major difference being that Bush was a pilot under contract to the USAF.
A half a million bucks shot to hell...
Old September 23rd 10, 12:15 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.economics

wrote:

On 9/21/2010 8:19 PM, ?baMa? Tse Dung wrote:

0baMa0 "Drank beer heavily and used drugs enthusiastically"

That's odd...your statement above seems to have defined G. W. Bush to a
"T"...

Nothing odd at all about them simply stating what Obama has already
admitted to openly.

What's odd is that for 8 years straight all we heard was how Bush
allegedly used drugs in his younger years *from folks like you and you
all screaming that such activity automatically made him unfit to hold
office yet you showed up in droves to vote for a man who freely
admitted to using cocaine, marijuana and other such vices.
It's always been funny how the opinions of liberals change based upon
whether or not one is refering to a democrat.
Careful. *Your hypocrisy is showing.

Hypocricy indeed!
They make Delaware's Christine O’Donnell for Senator look like the
angel she truely is.
WOW! Closing in on $3,000,000 from individual donation alone
http://christine2010.com
Old September 23rd 10, 01:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Delaware (one of the Southern States) is the First State.Did y'all know
that?
cuhulin