Old September 27th 10, 09:57 PM
Sparkles Sparkles is offline
Junior Member

Default Motorola MT2090 Desktop

Hello,

I am working (or attempting to) with the Motorola MT2090 barcode scanner. I have placed some files on the desktop that I am trying to execute. When the device boots up I am able to see the desktop, but it is quickly replaced by the Home screen. I cannot figure out how to get back to the desktop to execute my files. I've browsed to the files through the file manager to execute the files, but they just seem to run in the background.

Does anyone know how to disable the home screen so you can just run files from the desktop?