Old September 27th 10, 09:57 PM
Junior Member

Default Motorola MT2090 Desktop

Hello,

I am working (or attempting to) with the Motorola MT2090 barcode scanner. I have placed some files on the desktop that I am trying to execute. When the device boots up I am able to see the desktop, but it is quickly replaced by the Home screen. I cannot figure out how to get back to the desktop to execute my files. I've browsed to the files through the file manager to execute the files, but they just seem to run in the background.

Does anyone know how to disable the home screen so you can just run files from the desktop?
Old September 28th 10, 06:07 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Kev Kev is offline

Sparkles wrote:
Hello,

I am working (or attempting to) with the Motorola MT2090 barcode
scanner. I have placed some files on the desktop that I am trying to
execute. When the device boots up I am able to see the desktop, but it
is quickly replaced by the Home screen. I cannot figure out how to get
back to the desktop to execute my files. I've browsed to the files
through the file manager to execute the files, but they just seem to run
in the background.

Does anyone know how to disable the home screen so you can just run
files from the desktop?

Never heard of that model
is it any good at picking up Airband??

Kev