Old October 1st 10, 02:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Going down again

Steve wrote:
On Sep 30, 8:25 pm, "Just Plan wrote:
I need to re-do the software and the best way is to just reformat the "C"
dive and start over.

I just work when I have time so may begone a day or two.

Bye.

There are probably some pretty computer savvy people reading your
posts. If you describe the problem, maybe someone will have a
solution. Sure, I guess it'd be off topic for the group, but so are
90% of the other posts here and yours would be more interesting to
read than the vast majority of them.

"C drive" was all I needed to hear. Windows is torture. Mac is soma.
Linux is fun, like computers before Windows.